pz_banner2

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Hunter Has Become The Hunted!

crpyto

Deerhunter "Octet"

Having just recently picked up Deerhunter's LP Cryptograms, I'm in a bit of a quandary. I like the record, but does this mean this band hunted down Deerhoof and killed them? Because I enjoy Deerhoof and wouldn't want any harm to be bestowed upon them. Then I saw a picture of the band's frontman, Bradford Cox:

cox

Never mind. It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Anyway, the record Deerhunter has recently recorded and put out there for mass consumption is an ethereal, artsy fartsy masterpiece and I love it. Shades of Sonic Youth darken the corners of this LP while it's droning soundscapes build up to crescendos of Slint like proportions. Sure to be topping my Last.fm charts for the summer months to come. Just a note to Bradford Cox: Don't talk any shit about Vince Neil, okay? Cause that guy is a hothead and he'll totally cream you. He killed a guy named Razzle once!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

fucking vampire sheep!!!!!!! aw!

2:30 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home