pz_banner2

Monday, May 29, 2006

He's Hiding In yr NIGHTMARES

hm

  • "I Wanna Be A Hulkamaniac"

  • "Hulk Hogan Theme Song"


  • [right click to download]

    Okay, It's sunday, so it's time for another TV theme songs.

    This one isn't really a TV theme song but it falls under that category. Enjoy "I Want To Be A Hulkamaniac" by Hulk Hogan, as well as his "theme song".

    Quick story, i remember receiving a Hulk Hogan weight set for kids when I was very young. It came with dumbells, a jumprpe, one of those arm stretching things and a cassette with the Hulkster's instructions on working out. It was the standard Hulkster jargon, but at one point he said "And don't cheat, remember the Hulkster is watching you....". I thought he somehow was. I was frightened of Hulk Hogan for a while after that.

    Telling that story reminds me of several more Hulk Hogan stories. But it's Sunday, so I won't tell them now. Maybe I'll start a separate Hulk Hogan blog. Here's an additional video of one of the strangest Hulk Hogan interviews I've ever seen. He talks about dog paddling in the Atlantic Ocean with Donald Trump on his back.



    I'm sorry but I just keep finding these. Here some black wrestler I've never heard of calls the Hulkster a "nigga".

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice,` lil hulkster

    moik

    9:22 PM PDT  
    Blogger Phil said...

    Hey BROTHER. Whatcha gunna do when my 24-inch pythons run wild on you?

    6:30 PM PDT  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That unidentified black wrestler is none other than Booker T.

    owilli78@yahoo.com

    4:14 PM PDT  

    Post a Comment

    << Home