pz_banner2

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Go Roro!

iesha

Another Bad Creation "Iesha"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Hey, remember the early nineties? I sure do. I was entering teenage life and discovering a whole new world. A world full of girls and stress but a world that still contained sugary breakfast cereal and playing Nintendo. That's why when Another Bad Creation dropped their single "Iesha" it really spoke to me. Me and about a million other kids going through the same thing.

This was back in a simpler time when a group of 6-14 year olds could form a boy band and score two hit singles (the other one being "Da Playground" of which I have a 12 inch single of). I had this particular hit on cassingle, a long dead format I'm sure most kids have never heard of. But maybe somewhere in that cynical emo twelve year old brain of theirs this song might strike a chord. Instead of Nintendo and cereal, pretend its Xbox and say, crystal meth. Thats what all the junior high kids are into these days, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home