pz_banner2

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Go Go White Sox!!

Sunday is TV theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

guillen

MLB on FOX theme

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Well baseball season is almost upon us, and that can only mean one thing: I stop talking about the Bears and start talking about the White Sox. I'm not a Cubs fan, I never have been and I never will be. I don't wish them any ill feelings, I just don't pay attention to them. So here's the theme music to MLB on FOX, even though I hate all of the announcers they employ. But let's hope that the Sox will be playing plenty of games on FOX come October. Play ball!

2 Comments:

Blogger moik said...

hey is that that dawg whisperer dude ordering the giant sub at ford city?

hxnuadlf

12:25 PM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

to this day this comment still makes me laugh harder than any other commentin POP ZEUS! history

7:55 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home