pz_banner2

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last Chance To See THE!THE!THE! (If You're German)

l_23df0adcdd81818a213fd81849c48986

DIE!DIE!DIE! ""Auckland Is Burning"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Have I mentioned DIE!DIE!DIE! lately? I know I have, less than a week ago at that. But you know I saw them in San Francisco and I have to tell you this band is among the best I've ever seen live. They're playing one more night here in Los Angeles and I compel you to go out at see them. I've mentioned many times that they're from New Zealand. Well I looked at a globe and I realized that's really far from California. From that I deducted that they might not be around again soon. Don't miss out on your chance to get rocked Kiwi style!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger moik said...

judging from the photo they all in-toe slightly. odd.

mcdmgi

9:22 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home