pz_banner2

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hip To Be Square

Sunday is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!



Square Pegs was a teen angst television show that ran for one season in 1982. Although its a bit obscure, I remember it fondly. Not because it starred a young Sarah Jessica Parker opposite Jamie Gertz, but because my sister happened to be about the same age as the characters at the time, and her name happened to be Peggy. This provided hours of fodder for my older brothers to tease her with. I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I was far too young at the time to make fun of anyone, and even if I did, it wouldn't have been my sister Peggy because she'd kick the shit out me. Still.

ADDENDUM: Here is the actual theme song

The Waitresses "Square Pegs" theme

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope...she would NOT have! Ass!

11:27 AM PDT  
Blogger moik said...

i loved that show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nsjvcou1e8

jsrgpvb

6:23 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home